Thursday, November 6, 2008

If I could just say the right thing.

I have loved three times and screwed it up each time. I have felt desire out of control. I have tried hard to master my emotions and, at times, succeeded. In all these times I have felt the power of words. I know for a fact that if I had said different things at different times my life would have been different.

But this is not about just regrets. This blog, because it's pseudonymous, means I can say things I can't elsewhere. It means I can ponder, perhaps with your help, what these daily interactions mean and how to do better. It means, maybe, I can talk about sex. Perhaps even explore a style I wouldn't normally. What I think I want to do is talk about my internal world, one of sexual desire, messed-up relationships, nostalgia, loss, and pleasure, adventure, and hope, too.

No comments: